NMSU's Sponsored Awards Expenditures
|SPONSORED AWARDS EXPENDITURES||AMOUNT|
NSF Rankings for 2010
|R&D Categories||Institutions Ranked||NMSU's Ranks|
|R&D Expenditures at All Institutions||741||114|
|Federal R&D Expenditures at All Institutions||734||109|
|Total and Federal R&D Expenditures at High Hispanic Enrollment Institutions||49||3|
|Total R&D Expenditures in Engineering at All Institutions||409||31|
|Federal R&D Expenditures in Engineering at All Institutions||370||17|
|Federal R&D Expenditures in Physical Sciences at all Institutions||607||66|
NSF Rankings for 2005-2009*
*Number of institutions ranked vary from year to year
Central Overhead Allocation to VPR
Fiscal Year 2012:$4,745,528
- Departmental salaries, fringes and operations include offices of the VPR, Research Development, OGC, Integrity & Ethics, Support Services, and IT.
- Institutional support includes research office support of computing and networking, graduate financial aid, and government consulting services.
- "Other" direct research support includes support of faculty awards, business travel for faculty and graduate students, and similar expenses.
- Included in the graph above is spending of $54,265 from other non-recurring (one-time) funding sources.
- On a separate graph are central faculty startup and retention fund expenditures of $466,696.