Office of Grants and Contracts
which enables NMSU's faculty and researchers to track their funded projects.
developed by the Office of Grants and Contracts.
Learn about federal regulatory programs devised to monitor and control the export of technologies to foreign countries. Access forms, obtain answer to your questions, and more. Questions about export control should be directed to Mike Ferguson at 646-2142 or via email at email@example.com.
The NMSU Office of Grants and Contracts invites you to visit our office and meet the staff. We are here
research and sponsored programs and to assist you in your research endeavor. We provide comprehensive support services to faculty and professional
staff for the successful administration of externally sponsored projects. These services include a wide range of support including award negotiations
and problem solving with tough issues such as Export Control. Our goal is to deliver our support services in an efficient and professional manner,
while maintaining full compliance with sponsor, federal and state guidelines.
For information about the Office of Grants and Contracts please contact Neta Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Used Forms:
- OGC/SPA Checklist Pre-award Checklist
- OGC/SPA Checklist Post-award Checklist
- Cost Accounting Standards Template
- Grants and Contracts Administration
- Proposal Award Form (pdf)
- Subcontract Template (pdf)
- F&A Waiver and Cost Share Request (Updated on 12/4/2013. You might need to refresh your browser to access the new file.)
- New Fund Request Form
- Waiver Account Request
- Hispanic Serving Institution
- Financial Conflict of Interest Certification
- Subawardee Certification of Compliance with PHS/NIH FCOI Conflict of Interest (Updated on 12/4/2013)
- PHS Conflict of Interest Procedure